COST OF CLEANING TEETH : CLEANING TEETH
Cost Of Cleaning Teeth : Cleaning Hot Tub : Window Cleaning Extension
Cost Of Cleaning Teeth
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- A similar hard, pointed structure in invertebrate animals, typically functioning in the mechanical breakdown of food
- dentition: the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- (tooth) hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
- Each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing
- An appetite or liking for a particular thing
- (tooth) something resembling the tooth of an animal
- (of an object or an action) Require the payment of (a specified sum of money) before it can be acquired or done
- Involve (someone) in (an effort or unpleasant action)
- the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); "the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver"; "he puts a high price on his services"; "he couldn't calculate the cost of the collection"
- Cause the loss of
- be priced at; "These shoes cost $100"
Everything Except Toothpaste
Every possible bodily hygiene or pampering aspect is covered - including shower cap, shoe shine sponge thingy, Q-tips, powder puffs and "intimacy," manicure, and sewing kits - everything except toothpaste. And deodorant. (This hotel even supplied a silk eye mask, a candle, roll-on "relaxing" aromatherapy oil and uber hip brand lip balm. But no toothpaste. Or deodorant.)
Why? In hotels the world over this is the case. Super la dee dah bath products by the micro sized baleful, but never what you really want and need: Toothpaste. And deodorant. You can clean, primp, pamper, loofah, moisturize, trim, exfoliate and perfume every part of your body compliments of the hotel, but you wanna brush your teeth? Heh heh, that'll cost ya extra, if, if you're "lucky" the in-room mini-"bar" has toothpaste at a fair trade value price of $15, or if the hotel shop is still open when you arrive you'll pay $8+ for a tube of travel sized toothpaste. If you're not that lucky it'll cost you a trip out into a city in the middle of the night trying to find a 24-hour Walgreen's or 7-11 to procure a tube of toothpaste.
Why? Why???! Why the hotel detent on toothpaste?
Hotels go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need to look, feel and smell your best with the exception of clean teeth, fresh breath and sweat-free armpits. "Hey good lookin' traveler, yeah, you there, you handsome devil, you. What's that, you say? You left your special pampering and alluring hygiene products at home because of the TSA liquid regulations? Homeland security schmurity. We've got what you need for a night out on the town with your expense account. Shine those shoes, mend that hem, clean, condition and style those locks of sexy goodness, cleanse those pores, moisturize that skin, loofah those buns, shape those nails, and when you're ready for a little action in a town where no one knows you, make sure to pack a little protection, oh wait. Psych! You won't be needing those condoms because we're going to go out of our way to see to it that you don't brush your teeth or keep that underarm perspiration under control."
Whiter Image Premium LED Light Full Size
Modern design and clean lines with a compact, yet sturdy central frame made from
reinforced aluminum supported by a steel rolling base for mobility
Countdown timer easily visible to the customer located directly on the light head
Intuitive control panel on the head enables the customer to operate with ease
Offers a wide range of motion to reach and accommodate all sitting positions
465 ~ 490nm of High Energy Visible Light with the most advanced LED light technology in
the industry supported by state-of-the-art drivers from the industry leader in the USA to
ensure peak intensity is maintained at all times
3 High Performance 5 Watt LED lights with narrow wavelength technology are set in a
consolidated arrangement to ensure target focus of the light (Total Wattage is 12 Watts)
Uniquely designed heat dissipation system allows for maximum light strength with
minimal heat generation
Power supply: input AC110V~240V, 50/60Hz
LED life expectancy: 100,000 hours; silent automatic internal cooling fan to ensure ideal
operation temperature (35°C ~ 45°C)
Blue LED light intensity: >= 3650 Lux, or 100~120mW/cm^2
Blue LED wavelength: 465 nm ~ 490 nm
Total unit weight of just 16 lbs standing 5 ft tall
clean christian humor
bidding for cleaning contracts
tile and grout cleaning tips
what to use to clean walls
cleaning supplies wholesale
bathtub drain cleaning
water teeth cleaning